Sex with CSW

I had protected oral and vaginal, from what I could see the condom looked intact after I pulled out, with a commercial sex worker and wanted to know the risk factors for HIV and if any fear I have would be irrational, inspire of having some symptoms such as lymph node swelling, nausea, headache and some weight loss. Thank you for all the work you do and I will be donating $100.

Hi.

"Protected" sex (oral, vaginal or anal) is indeed protected, assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail (break). The HIV-acquisition risk would be essentially nonexistent. Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected.

If you remain worried, despite my reassurance, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative. (HIV-antibody tests taken before the three-month mark are not considered to be definitive.)

Thank you for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will always be HIV free.

Is it possible to get HIV from something like this? (INAPPROPRIATE ITEMS SHOVED UP THE BUTT, 2011)
Doctor is it true