Is it possible to get HIV from something like this? (INAPPROPRIATE ITEMS SHOVED UP THE BUTT, 2011)

Hi, I did something stupid and I've been wondering could this be serious. I put an old thootbrush and also a tube similar to those of sun umbrellas in my anus I was alone and I was being stupid. I did it a couple of times and than one or two times blood come out of my anus.Those couple of times I've done this I only washed the thootbrush and the tube with water. Is it possible to get HIV like this? Are there any people who got infected with HIV like this? I'm killing myself inside with this question I would like a sincere and quick answer if possible. I would appreciate it if someone could help me.

Hi.

Dude, you stuck a toothbrush up your butt? How many times have I told you that's not the best way to reach those back molars? As for "a tube similar to a sun umbrella," WOWZA! I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, but a sun umbrella? Really? I'm you ever heard the expression "go stick that where the sun doesn't shine"? Why would you need a sun umbrella up there? OK, never mind; folks stick all sorts of things in their backdoor. See link below for a small sampling of what you can find in the archives related to junk that winds up in the trunk.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. Were you concerned that others might have rammed these items up their keister before you or what? Regarding the bleeding, it is possible you damaged the delicate lining of the anus or rectum. If the bleeding stopped quickly and there was no persistent pain, chances are you didn't do any significant damage. However, if you are experiencing persistent discomfort and/or bleeding, you should be evaluated by a physician.

To respond to your specific questions:

1. Nope.

2. Nope.

My advice is that you either find a boyfriend to have safe sex with or invest in a dildo. Both can be easily acquired on line these days.

Good luck, and don't even think about shoving the hairdryer up there, OK?

Bottle in My ass (INAPPROPRIATE ITEMS SHOVED UP THE BUTT, 2010) Sep 14, 2010

cucumber and bananas (SEX WITH FRUITS AND VEGETABLES, 2010) Jun 4, 2010

SO MANY BLOWJOBS!!!!!!!
Sex with CSW