Is it ok to take GABA supplements with my meds?

Is it ok to take GABA supplements with my meds? Iâve been on truvada and efavirenz for about 8 months and my CD4 has increased from 250 to 450 and VL undetectable. I got gym and eat healthy but I battle with sleep and muscle cramps a friend recommended GABA supplement. Is it safe to use GABA with my meds.

Hi.

I'm not aware of any drug-drug interactions between GABA and Truvada or efavirenz. However, as with all supplements, herbs, over-the-counter products or other prescription medications, you should always check with your HIV physician specialist before adding anything to your combination-antiretroviral regimen.

Does Post Exposure Prophylaxis increase the odds of a false negative test 30 days after exposure?
SO MANY BLOWJOBS!!!!!!!