Does Post Exposure Prophylaxis increase the odds of a false negative test 30 days after exposure?

Hi, Dr. Bob. I hope my question has not already been answered. I will try to make it quick. A month ago I was raped by a man I do not know. Immediately after, I called the police and was taken to the ER where they prescribed me 30 days of PEP (and treated me for a whole host of other STDs). Thankfully, there was no anal penetration, nor did this man make me bleed (I believe that my cooperation saved my life. He threatened to kill me). However, he did force me to perform oral sex on him and he did ejaculate inside of my vagina during my rape. I have finished my pills (I'm taking my last dose tonight) and yesterday, I did a rapid result antibody test that came back negative.

I have read that most people will have antibodies within 30 days of exposure, but I am wondering if the medicine I've been taking would make it less likely for the antibodies to show up? Is this why I have to come back next month?

I would like to know, so I can relax... and so I can tell my boyfriend my odds and we can go back to our healthy sex life :) I am happy that my test came back negative, but I'm hesitant to celebrate until I know for sure. Thanks for your time!

Hi.

Sorry to hear about the sexual assault. I hope the perpetrator is now behind bars.

The guidelines for post-PEP HIV testing recommend HIV-antibody testing at four to six weeks, three months and six months from the date of exposure.

thank you Dr. Bob
Is it ok to take GABA supplements with my meds?