So I have hiv

Doc,

Please help I have read your constant threads but aim constantly I'll and itchy, weird scanty spots, furry tounge and ulcers on my tonsils.n my face is flushed on nose and under one eye.

My story,

I had an encounter with a lady from Cameroon HIV status unknown in October last year. I have had symptoms ever since, such as itchy skin for 4 months. Waking up in hot sweats at night, anal sores and fishers and sores on tounge, itchy eyes. The list goes on and on. I have a dry patch of skin as my penis joins pubic bone which has appeared since event and produce more smegma than normally a really clean penis.

My wife has recently had a mis carriage and I am concerned that HIV is the cause.

I have had all STD tests that were clear and the following HIV tests.

Multiplex at 17 days HIV duo at 28 days HIV duo at 8 weeks I have also had a series of National health service tests well 13 in total the last being on the 7.8 month Mark

All tests have been non reactive - negative

Unfortunately I am a casual cocaine user maybe once week or couple of times a month. I am concerned that the cocaine has ruined my body so that it does not produce HIV antibodies that will show up in the tests.

I am also concerned that I may have contracted a rare HIV sub type that may have not been discovered or does not show up in tests. Please please please please help

How can I find or read your response my my questions.

Hello.

Assuming your HIV tests assayed for both HIV-1 and HIV-2 (because HIV-2 is endemic in West Africa, close to Cameroon), your repeatedly negative HIV-antibody tests out to 7.8 months would be considered definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOO-able.

Cocaine would not affect HIV-antibody test results. It will, however, ruin your health, happiness and life, if you continue using it.

I can't diagnose the cause of your symptoms over the Internet; however, I can advise what's not causing them: It's not HIV.

HIV prevention and Truvada alone as PEP
Will I be Positive?