my wife is negative.
Jun 16, 2011
I am getting married this summer, a girl who is not infected with HIV. We want to have children, can we? And how is this done? iam hiv since 2008 and on truvada + efavirenz since 10 months. my v.l not detected. my cd4 791. thank u so much.
Response from Dr. Frascino
This question comes up frequently. See link below for a recent discussion.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Can You Take To Make Chlamydia Go Away?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- What Antibiotics Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Ways To Contract Genital Herpes
- Symptoms Of Sore Throat Caused By Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.