Just a lick

Hello dr, first of all I'd like to thank you for the great job you do.

So, a few weeks ago, I gave unprotected oral sex, actually I didn't put the penis on my mouth, just licked the head for 1 sec or something. He hadn't finish but I think he had precum on his penis (not sure tho)

So, my question is am I at risk for getting hiv through such a low contact? Should I worry?

I'll make sure to donate to your clinic, and excsue me for my spelling mistakes!

Hi.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent. Should you worry? Nope. However, if you do worry, despite my reassurance, you can get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The result will undoubtedly be negative.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very much appreciated. In return I'm sending my good-health karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free.

Be well. Stay well.

there's life hope after aids
Super Symptomatic Oral Sex