please help me i am scared i need your help

hi sir thank you for your reply to many people every day you do and the solutions you give is reallly excellent Greetings sir i actually have a dought so i am mailing you i could not find any answer similar sir in the month of jan 11 this year i did anal to my friend while i was doing the condom tore and i was scared than exactly after a month i took my friend for his blood test than i saw his test was hiv positive i was totally scared than in the month of april after three months i got my blood tested it was negative. Now my question is am i safe or not. should i under go test again. THe result was negative at the third month will i remain the same or is there any possibility that i can become positive please answer my question and do me the favour please sir i beg you i am totally scared

Hi.

The CDC recommends that for significant HIV exposures, such as unprotected (or broken-condom) anal sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV infected, an HIV-antibody test be done at both the three- and six-month marks to confirm a conclusively negative result. That said, your negative three-month test is extremely encouraging. The vast majority of HIVers will have detectable levels of specific anti-HIV antibioses in their blood within four to six week following primary infection. The statistical odds are now all in your favor, but I would still recommend you get a follow-up HIV-antibody test at the six-month mark.

Am I infected?
couple wanting a baby: one partner +tive and other -tive