Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

giving hand jobs to different people
Jun 14, 2011

good afternoon. i write from italy, and i really need an answer to calm me down.. i am a Massage Therapist, but i don't have my own studio, and i go to clients houses to give them massage and always finish up with a happy one, (hand job) since it pays well.. i am worried if by doing so i am at risk of hiv. my hands are always free from any cuts or bleeding.. if i notice any slight cut on a palm , i wont use it for the massage.. and also i put a lot of johnson baby oil before i give the handjobs.. on the 23 of march i went for a blood donation ,although i was hiv negative, i have had hepatitis b and couldn't donate.. its two months past since i did the test and i am worried because i did so many massage the last month, more than 20 people.. please reply me and tell me my risk ,. thank you

Response from Dr. Frascino

Buon giorno,

Il tuo rischio e inesistente. Il HIV non e trasmesso via le seghe senza circostanze attenuanti.

Stai bene. Buona fortuna.

Dr. Bob

Previous
I really need to know.
Next
PEP effectiveness

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.