Did my negligence put someone in danger

I was recently involved in high risk behavior so much that I was administered PEP. Shortly after the exposure I became very anxious that I needed to find some temporary relief so I masturbated into a toilet which I then flushed my semen but did not do so when I urinated shortly after. A few minutes later someone else used the bathroom. Considering that I might be infected did I put someone in danger

Hello.

You flushed your load of jizz down the tidy bowel but then took a whiz and decided not to flush? Hmm. What a nice surprise for the next guy or gal to use the throne! So you're worried your pee in the toilet shortly after you choked the chicken for some "relief" might put the next guy to use the toilet at risk??? No, of course not! Frevinsakes! Your only "negligence" was not flushing the yellow water away.

HPV worries (HUMAN PAPILLOMA VIRUS AND HIV/AIDS, 2011)
Anxiety and confusion - Please help