aids wonder, please answere!!
Jun 13, 2011
I wonder if after somebody is diagnostic with aids ,if can have a long last life opportunity? I mean after the cd4 rise up and the virus go undetectable?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Well, the virus found me in January 1991. It's now 2011 and I'm here responding to your query. Does that answer your question?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Receptive Anal Sex With Condom
- Does Sore Throat Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Neuropathy An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.