aids wonder, please answere!!
Jun 13, 2011
I wonder if after somebody is diagnostic with aids ,if can have a long last life opportunity? I mean after the cd4 rise up and the virus go undetectable?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Well, the virus found me in January 1991. It's now 2011 and I'm here responding to your query. Does that answer your question?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Infection Ear Piercing
- HIV Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.