Sex on China Airlines (FEARS OF HAVING SEX WHILE UNCONSCIOUS, 2011)

Good Evening from Beijing, Dr Bob!

How are you doing? I need some of your advice please.

I was taking China Airlines to China a few weeks back. A young sexy Chinese girl sat on the airline seat beside me. I dreamt of her when I was sleeping to the point that I thought I was having sexual intercourse with her. I did not have anything to drink nor was I high on drugs, but I do have a very high sex drive. When I woke up, my fastened seat belt was unexpectedly unfastened, and my pants were wet with semen in it. My zip was open and because I do not wear underwear, my penis could be seen if looked at closely. The girl had also moved seat, and she smiled several times when we were about to leave the plane. When I asked her what she does, she said she was an escort. I became terrified and paranoid. I worry that I might have had sex with her without knowing about it and I am now infected with HIV. I am now down with a very high temperature (37.8 - ear temperature), my throat aches badly, my body aches all over, and my lymph nodes appear to be swollen. I also have some weird red rashes on the trunk of my body. What would you suggest I do in such a situation, Dr Bob? Should I forget about the incident or should I start worrying? And so, take a HIV test after 3 months? The paranoia is killing me so your words of wisdom would be very much appreciated. I am all alone in China and I do not know what to do. I hope you will consider responding to my concern although you must receive tons of emails. Thank you so very much!!!

ChineseMaleStudentfromCanada

Hello, Chinese Male Student from Canada.

Do you really believe you could have joined the "mile high club" without even waking up??? Dude, you have not only a very high sex drive, but also a very vivid imagination. Don't you think the flight attendant or fellow passengers might have noticed if your seat mate climbed on your throbbing tallywhacker and started asking the pilot to jiggle the plane to produce turbulence so she could bounce her way to mile high ecstasy while you slumbered? Most likely you just had a wet dream and your seat mate moved away because your sexy dream was having obvious physiological consequences. HIV testing is not warranted. If, however, you continue to have difficulty distinguishing dreams from reality (and common sense), psychological counseling should be considered.

I'll post below a link to other posts in the archives from folks who had a somewhat similar experience.

Possible Rape in Public Toilet (FEARS OF BEING ANALLY RAPED, 2011)Jun 1, 2011

To All Worried Wells....Please Read!
aids wonder, please answere!!