Thank you Dr. Bob

Firstly I'd like to start by saying a massive thank you, from the bottom of my heart. I appreciate all your hard work and advice that you've given to people from all walks of live and many different countries! Sometimes when I read some of the questions from people I think, wow maybe in schools or somewhere there needs be more information. I also feel sometimes that questions or remarks made in the questions are insensitive to those who live with HIV, I a negative Australian woman and just wanted to let you know, I appreciate and applaud your work!

All best Dr. Rob :)

Hello.

Thanks for your thanks and kind comments! Both are very warmly appreciated. By the way, I adore Aussies! Steve (Dr. Steve, the expert in The Body's Tratamientos forum, and also my legally married spouse) and I were there in February (Tasmania, Melbourne and Sydney) and have another trip down-under scheduled for October.

Cheers! Be well!

Should I start PEP now?
XMRV worse than HIV? (XMRV, 2011) (XMRV AND CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME, 2011)