Is this HIV symptoms ? i am scared

Hi doc,

First of all i must tell you that i do not come from USA, so sorry for my bad english.

I come from Europe and my name is Nick, also i am 26 years old. I have an unprotected sex before 2 months-(66days) with a woman that her hiv condition is unknown to me. Vaginal, oral and her back.. 3 days after my unprotected contact i have had headache, fever (for about 3 days), sore throat and Swollen tonsils with white spots.(i still have Swollen tonsils with white spots after ~60 days)

30 days after contact, i have swollen lymph nodes in the armpit, in the groin(two large lymph nodes-diameter=8 cm) and on my neck. All these symptoms keeps until now(duration 35 days) I do not have pain but you can see my lymph nodes with your eyes.

I am very scared because i think i am hiv+. I have an anti-hiv test in 30 days but the result comes negative becuase of the quick time from the contact.

My generilized adenopathy scared me and i feel sure about my hiv condition, i think i am positive.

Can be other STD's cause generilized swollen lymphs?

I am very scared and i do not have someone else to talk. the duration of my symptoms terryfied me. I will donate to the foundation. I hope for an answer, Thank you

Hi.

Unprotected sex with a partner of unknown HIV/STD status does place you at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. Consequently STD, including HIV, testing is warranted.

Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. Just peruse the archives of this forum for gazillions of examples! Thinking you are HIV positive and actually being HIV positive are two very different things.

Swollen lymph glands can be caused by literally thousands of medical conditions.

My recommendations are simple and straightforward:

1. Get route STD screening now.

2. Get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. (HIV-antibody tests taken before the three-month mark are not considered to be conclusive.)

3. Learn from this anxiety-provoking experience and never put yourself at risk again.

risk of seroconversion in an occupational injury
The bit disappointed mans question