help

hi doctot, i had sex with a prostitude last weak just after ejulation i remove my condum from the end with my finger and thumb but same finger and thumb i used for clean my penis cap and to wear a new condum without washing my hands plz doctor help me im under too much stress even i didnt eat well and my hamds and legs feling shiverring dr plz tell me removing the condum with the same hand touch ur penis can lead to hiv and ill also donate sum of $100 dollers to robert james frascino aids foundation

Hi.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is negligible at best. If you remain worried, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The statistical odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from this encounter.

Thank you for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free.

Testing day approaching, but confused concerning conclusive timeframe (OCCUPATIONAL EXPOSURE TO EYE, 2011)
Hello Dr, Our planet need more Dr Bobs..