Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Donated a modest 100 dollars
Jun 13, 2011

Hi Dr Bob, I forgot to include a message in my donation but I said I'd follow up with you once I donated. I was the guy that was worried about my blowjob from the massage lady a few days back.... according to you, the rub a dub a dub girl. Thanks for your encouraging response. I do intend to get tested and hope that the results will be as you say negative and woo hooable. I'm in a good place in my life at this point and thats why I'm so angry at myself that I might have screwed it up just for a moment of pleasure and the worst thing about it is I actually paid money out of my pocket! How stupid can I get right? So yup.... hoping for the best but anyways, in the meantime, my donation receipt number is 0HY08135XW7XXXXXX for your reference. The world is really lucky to have a man like you. Keep up the good work! I'm sure you are very appreciated by many a soul.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi.

Thanks for your thanks, very kind comments and your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). All are very warmly appreciated. I'm sending an additional dose of my good-luck/good-health karma in your direction in response to your generosity to others in need.

I remain confident there is a WOO-HOO with your name on it just waiting for that test result. And don't be too hard on yourself. Even congressmen, such as one named Wiener, can staggering lapses in judgment. This merely proves the old adage that the higher powers gave man both a brain and a penis but only enough blood to run one at a time.

Good luck. Be well. I'm here if you need me, OK?

Dr. Bob

Previous
Death (HOW TO DEAL WITH DEATH, 2011)
Next
Testing day approaching, but confused concerning conclusive timeframe (OCCUPATIONAL EXPOSURE TO EYE, 2011)

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.