I need help please

Thank you for all the work you do in the field of HIV and AIDS. You are truly an astonishing person and my hat is off to you sir. I am proud to say I donated. I hope it helps.

Anyway My questions is this...

On Feb 12 this year I had sex with a woman. She is very promiscuous and we work in the middle east. She had sex with some locals and I did not know about it. Her encounter was on Feb 11th. Well I did have Protected and possibly unprotected (the condom slipped off my penis as I pulled out, I think, but not sure I might have been in there unprotected) sex with her the next day not knowing what she had done. Then I received oral unprotected sex from her 3 times after, out to the 22nd of FEB. This was deep oral and at the time, if had she been infected on the 11th by some one from her, her viral load might have been in the millions. She suffers from GERD and chronic sore throats. I believe there would have been plenty of blood in her mouth while she deep throated me. Anyway 2 weeks later I got sick, and I still have swollen nodes till today, roughly 108 days later. I have tested and I post them here.

@28 days HIV 1&2 AB + P24 ag Negative Blood Draw @43 days HIV 1&2 AB + P24 ag Negative Blood Draw @65 days HIV 1 AB Finger stick Negative @69 days HIV 1&2 AB Ora-sure Negative @69 days HIV RNA NAAT not viral load Negative @78 days HIV 1&2 AB Finger Stick Negative By Stat-Pak Rapid @82 days HIV 1&2 +Type O AB Negative @82 days HIV Viral Load Undetectable (Dont have the numbers)

All STD's are negative 3 separate test dates.

Do I need to test again now that I am outside the CDC's "window period" or am I good. Why would my groin and arm pits hurt for all this time. I have a fullness feeling in my groin, and I feel lumps they are hard and there are a lot of them. I think they are nodes, actually I am sure of it. Same goes fro my armpits. The hurt all the time and never let up and when I reach for the pain I feel a lump, hard and sore. My calf muscles twitch non-stop and I know symptoms dont = HIV. I cant ignore the fact that I never get sick at all, last cold was in 2007, and that lasted 3 days. I had sexual contact with a girl and I got sick bottom line. I am convinced that I will test positive next time. I need advice. My anxiety went away after the PCR tests but it is now creeping back up on me and I am losing sleep.

Please Help me sort this out...

Hello.

Your repeatedly negative HIV-antibody tests out to 82 days and undetectable HIV RNA NAAT and quantitative RNA PCR viral load tests are definitive, conclusive, excessive and WOO-HOO-able. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted.

I can't diagnose the cause of your groin and armpit symptoms over the Internet, but what I can do with great certainty is tell you what's not causing them: It's not HIV! It's possible your symptoms are anxiety related. If your doctor cannot find a physical cause for your discomfort, you should be evaluated for psychosomatic disease. The evidence is now overwhelming and irrefutable that you are HIV negative and yet you state: "I am convinced that I will test positive next time"! There is no medical indication for a "next time" HIV test! If you have difficulty accepting the reality of your HIV-negative status, you should seek help from a licensed mental health professional, not obtain additional completely unnecessary tests.

Risk of infection
Will I feel like I did before HIV?