|Drug testing & false positive's
Jun 6, 2011
Couldn't really find a catagory for this question so I'll ask here. Company I work for does random drug testing and I'm worried the the ARV's i'm on might cause a false positive on a drug test. I've heard some of them do. I currently take Truvada & Reyataz. Can I find out if these Meds can cause a false positive on a drug test?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation And AIDS
- Vaginal Sex With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- What Are The Odds Of Getting AIDS From Mosquito Bite?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Massage?
- Could Blisters Be A Sign Of Ars
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.