Drug testing & false positive's
Jun 6, 2011
Couldn't really find a catagory for this question so I'll ask here. Company I work for does random drug testing and I'm worried the the ARV's i'm on might cause a false positive on a drug test. I've heard some of them do. I currently take Truvada & Reyataz. Can I find out if these Meds can cause a false positive on a drug test?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Candidiasis Infection Treatment With Doxycycline?
- Risks Of Smoking Pot With An Hiv-positive Person
- Aids Hiv And Irregular Periods
- Getting Hiv Through Fingering With A Cut On Finger
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- What Is The Difference Between Syphilis And Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.