|Drug testing & false positive's
Jun 6, 2011
Couldn't really find a catagory for this question so I'll ask here. Company I work for does random drug testing and I'm worried the the ARV's i'm on might cause a false positive on a drug test. I've heard some of them do. I currently take Truvada & Reyataz. Can I find out if these Meds can cause a false positive on a drug test?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Can Microgynon Cause Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.