Assisted Living Homes for HIV Patient

How do I find a LTAL Home for my brother who is in the last stages of aids. He is almost blind now, needs his meds, decent food and lots of snacks, music....HELP We are in Phoenix and he is a VET. Or should I consider opening a facility...not in time for him I am afraid.

Talk to your brother's HIV physician specialist. He should be able to provide you with a list of local options for your brother. There are a number of hospice services in the Phoenix area. Please give your brother a hug from me, OK? Thanks for looking out for his comfort and care at this difficult. I'm sure he appreciates it more than he'll ever be able to express to you.

PEP medication
I know you won't answer but....... part 3....an update