Worried Sick..will make good luck donation

Dr. Frascino, I live in Japan. I visited a hooker in Thailand 3 months back and two hookers in tokyo last week. I got a sloppy blowjob with lots of saliva everytime and came in their mouth. I french kissed one last week after she blew me. I noticed no cuts or sores..all of them seemed clean.

Now, I am sleepless and worried sick. I am shit scared that I will get aids. I kick myself for the lack of control. Please advise me. I will donate $50.

One thing is for sure. Hookers aint worth it. I am dying every day thinking I may have been infected though I have no visible symptomd..but the anxiety is killing me as CDC seems to say I am at risk..I am scared as Japan does not seem to test foreigners that easily...Please help me..it is ruining my focus in my workplace...

Unprotected insertive oral sex ("sloppy blowjobs") carries only a very minimal risk for HIV acquisition. A single HIV-antibody test three months after your last potential exposure is all that's warranted. The CDC's estimated per-act statistical risk for acquiring HIV from unprotected insertive oral sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV infected is 0.5 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated statistical risk would be even less, as we can't know the HIV status of your hookers.

The odds are all in your favor that you did not contract HIV from these three gals.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month HIV-antibody test will be negative. I'm quite confident it indeed will be. Take a read through the chapter devoted to oral sex in the archives of this forum. You should find the information both enlightening and reassuring.

I want to put an end to the stress and obsession. Pls help!
Impregnating a woman, automatic infection???