testicles and base of penis itch after vaginal sex

my testicles and the shaft of my penis immediately begin to itch during vaginal sex with my fiancé. The itching intensifies the more she is turned on, the more wet she becomes, and when she has an orgasm. We are monogamous, she has had HPV for over 10 years, but no vaginal warts, just cervix complications which now show normal on her pap smears. My itching has been going on for a few years now. And as soon as we are done, we shower, and my itching goes away immediately. If you could provide some insight, it would be greatly appreciated, it becomes rather difficult for me to please her, get her to orgasm, while I am experiencing an intense itching sensation on my testicles and penis shaft.

Hopefully you aren't allergic to your fiancee. That would be a real bummer, eh? This sounds like a contact dermatitis. However, it's difficult to evaluate these types of problems over the Internet. You could be sensitized to some type of product (lubricant, latex, personal hygiene product, etc.). I would advise you seek the help of a dermatologist to help you sort this out.

Multiple exposures and window period
I want to put an end to the stress and obsession. Pls help!