Licking of the dick hole and risk assessment. Donation shortly by the way.

Hi Dr Bob. I find myself here again after 3 years of staying away from sex workers. I feel really stupid about my lack of self control right now and am really worried and stressed.

It's like this. 3 days ago,,I went for a massage and was offered extra services. I proceeded to have unprotected insertive oral sex (me inserting) for about 5 to 10 minutes. There was some part of it where she licked the hole in my dick for a duration of maybe a minute. I then ejaculated into her mouth but she immediately spat it out. I did not engage in intercourse at any stage.

Would you kindly assess my risk of contracting HIV? I really have the upmost respect for your effort in answering all these endless questions. I promise a donation and will follow up with you once I send it.

Welcome back to the forum.

The CDC's estimated per-act statistical risk for acquiring HIV from unprotected insertive oral sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV infected is 0.5 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated statistical risk would be even less, as we don't know the HIV status of your rub-a-dub-dub gal. Consequently your HIV risk is remote at best, OK?

A single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark is all that's warranted.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your three-month definitive HIV-antibody test will be negative. I'm quite confident it will indeed be negative.

Daughter found needle in school playground
Multiple exposures and window period