A bit disappointed (WHY DONT YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION, 2011)

Hi Dr. Bob, Since I started fearing the possibility of HIV, I relied on your forum as I way to support myself throughout this long long wait. I went over the whole archive, and though I noticed that some of my questions were answered, I observed the lack of specific info regarding my specific situation. I then wrote you a question and lived by the computer for 3 days awaiting your precious answer, because I do trust on your advice. However, today, when checking the new answers, I could not believe that you had not answered mine. This was very disappointing. I know youve got tons and tons of e-mails to reply. I can imagine. However, it was really very diasppointing, I must say. Sorry as this sounds picky or immature. I am really so concerned about me and my family now, have no one to turn to and saw in you my only source of reliable and friendly information.You do not need to reply, if you prefer. Again, see this as a way to express my disappointment only. That might happen with a lot of other people whose questions are not answered. Sorry to take your time. All the best for you! Worried Anonymous

Hello Worried Anonymous,

Sorry about the disappointment, but I can assure you that you are not alone. Since there is only one of me and literally gazillions of "yous," I receive an astounding number of questions on a daily basis from throughout the cyber-universe. Although I would like to answer each and every one, that is just not feasible. So you are not alone in being disappointed. I do read every questions and try to select a variety of different types to respond to. If a question is not selected for a response, it gets deleted. Consequently I cannot retrieve your past question. However, I generally have a reason for not selecting a particular question. I often delete those that are very similar to other questions already posted in the archives, questions that are unintelligible or sometimes questions that are just too zany to be real. If none of these situations applies to your question, the best I can offer is that you try reposting it. However, I can't guarantee it will be selected for posting. Thanks for your understanding. See link below.

I'm so dissapointed (WHY DONT YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION, 2010) Dec 23, 2010

got diagnosed with Gonorrhea. scared of HIV
Daughter found needle in school playground