Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

A bit disappointed (WHY DONT YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION, 2011)
Jun 5, 2011

Hi Dr. Bob, Since I started fearing the possibility of HIV, I relied on your forum as I way to support myself throughout this long long wait. I went over the whole archive, and though I noticed that some of my questions were answered, I observed the lack of specific info regarding my specific situation. I then wrote you a question and lived by the computer for 3 days awaiting your precious answer, because I do trust on your advice. However, today, when checking the new answers, I could not believe that you had not answered mine. This was very disappointing. I know youve got tons and tons of e-mails to reply. I can imagine. However, it was really very diasppointing, I must say. Sorry as this sounds picky or immature. I am really so concerned about me and my family now, have no one to turn to and saw in you my only source of reliable and friendly information.You do not need to reply, if you prefer. Again, see this as a way to express my disappointment only. That might happen with a lot of other people whose questions are not answered. Sorry to take your time. All the best for you! Worried Anonymous

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Worried Anonymous,

Sorry about the disappointment, but I can assure you that you are not alone. Since there is only one of me and literally gazillions of "yous," I receive an astounding number of questions on a daily basis from throughout the cyber-universe. Although I would like to answer each and every one, that is just not feasible. So you are not alone in being disappointed. I do read every questions and try to select a variety of different types to respond to. If a question is not selected for a response, it gets deleted. Consequently I cannot retrieve your past question. However, I generally have a reason for not selecting a particular question. I often delete those that are very similar to other questions already posted in the archives, questions that are unintelligible or sometimes questions that are just too zany to be real. If none of these situations applies to your question, the best I can offer is that you try reposting it. However, I can't guarantee it will be selected for posting. Thanks for your understanding. See link below.

Dr. Bob

I'm so dissapointed (WHY DONT YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION, 2010) Dec 23, 2010

Previous
got diagnosed with Gonorrhea. scared of HIV
Next
Daughter found needle in school playground

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.