got diagnosed with Gonorrhea. scared of HIV

hi Doc, 23 yr old male here..I met this lady online (ie didnt know her sexual history) and we had sex at first meet last week..we had protected intercourse but she performed oral on me unprotected...i just got diagnosed with gonorrhea and now Im scared shitless. I am worried because having an STD like syphilis or gonorrhea increases chances of getting HIV..i mean lets assume she had syphilis, gonorrhea, herpes and HIV....what is my risk? how likely is it that i will get HIV thru oral sex?

You want to assume your hook-up hooker had syphilis, gonorrhea, herpes and HIV??? Dude, where did you find her? In the "skanks are us" chat room? Let's be a bit more realistic and consider the facts, OK? While it is true that a concurrent STD, such as gonorrhea, can increase the likelihood of HIV transmission, it's important to point out that even in spite of this, HIV transmission via unprotected insertive oral sex remains a very low risk. It's also worth noting that some STDs, such as gonorrhea, are much more readily transmitted via oral sex compared to HIV.

I would recommend you get an HIV test at the three-month mark, but realize the statistical odds are very much in your favor that you did not contract HIV from this cyber-sexperience, OK?

Aussie Jake again - think you misread my question can you have another look? Please please?
A bit disappointed (WHY DONT YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION, 2011)