Can HIV meds cause false HSV IgG test results? (HERPES SIMPLEX, 2011)

Hi, I work in a crime lab and about three months ago I was accidentally exposed to biological fluids, so as a precaution I was put on HIV medication (Combivir) for 30 days as PEP. I recently just had blood test for STDs and it was negative for HIV, but surprisingly the IgG test was positive for both HSV-1 (5.52) and HSV-2 (1.62). I was told that a test result of >1.09 is considered positive, so I'm definitely positive for both types of Herpes virus. I understand that the positive test result just means at some point in my life I have been exposed to the Herpes virus and it doesn't necessarily indicate recent infection. However, even then, it doesn't make sense to me because I've never had any kind of outbreak in my life, no cold sores, no blisters, no lesions. Could the HIV medication have caused the false positive HSV results? Could the medication have caused my body to make antibodies for HSV?

"Could the HIV medication have caused the false positive HSV results?" "Could the medication have caused my body to make antibodies for HSV?"

The short answer to both questions is no! The longer answer is hell no!

Regarding HSV, most folks who have HSV don't even know they have it. See link below.

Herpes Simplex (Cold Sores and Genital Herpes) May 27, 2011

Is breastfeeding safe?
PLEASE READ! CONFUSED