Touching and kissing
Jun 4, 2011
Hi, Sorry for posting again, I went through your archives but stil i am not able to convenice myself. Please reply
Three weeks back , I went to strip club. I touched her vagina over her panty for about 5 secs. I didn't touch her vagina directly, only over her panty. i felt her panty was moist and there were no visible cuts on my fingers. kissed on her boobs (not on nipples) but i had dry lips (sun burn) on that day
1) Am i at risk of HIV from the above mentioned actions? 2) Do I need any HIV testing? I would be so thankful if you can answer my worries, I'm so worried about this.
I will defiently donate to your organization
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very much appreciated.
Be well. Stay well. (Yes, you are indeed well.)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Can PEP Treatment Effect The Antibody Tests Used For HIV?
- Casual Contact Blood Cuts On Hand
- HCV Testing How Long After Exposure
- Hiv Risk Of Brief Receptive Oral Sex With Ejaculation
- How Serious Is Unprotected Sex Between HIV Positive People?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.