|Do i need to refrain from marriage...please help...I will donate
Jun 4, 2011
I went to a massage parlour...
She inserted 1/3 of her finger inside my anus for not more than 30 secs, didnt check if she had any cuts..
What r my chances of got infected... Please help me... Iam engaged and be married in next 3 months do i need to stop my marriage...I dont want to spoil my girl's life tooo..iam scared to death.... Here are my symptoms...
From the 15th day iam having
1. sore throat 2. Low grade Fever which lasts only for hours, not more than 99.6 F 3. From the 23rd day iam having cough and running nose.... 4. In night i feel my legs are too hot but if i check my temperature its 97.8 to 98.2
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent. Your symptoms are not worrisome for HIV acute retroviral syndrome. I see absolutely no reason to postpone your marriage. However, you may well benefit from treatment of your anxiety and HIV fears. Psychotherapy and/or anti-anxiety medication may help.
Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. Best of luck with your upcoming walk down the aisle.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Is Blowjob From A Prostitute Safe?
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.