Thank you you are a kind and selfless man more power to you

Thank you doctor, I am sorry that I didnt see the answer. I have been a wreck! Thank you for being patient and really trying to answer al emails with out being selfish nor irritated. I do hope I can have some of your courage and positive attitude. Honestly answering questions with your own special Dr.Bob way and humor. I pray for more happiness and love for you.. Thank you gain for your dedication and work you are trully one of a kind.. Again Thank you and wishing all the best sir ...Your smile on your picture truly is who you are

Hi.

As they say in Australia: No worries, mate.

Be well. Stay well. (And yes, that's a doctor's order!)

Straightforward Answer Re Testing
South Africa asking for help...please... (inkow you're busy but I'd really appreciate a response..I'm so close to the edge its scaring me...:(