HIV and Kissing

Dr. Frascino,

I found my answer in your archives. A kiss is just a kiss. Please disregard my former posts.

Sol

HIV and Kissing (Submitted Jun 1, 2011) Dr. Frascino,

I don't know if you received my question or not, so please forgive me for being repetitive. Last Thursday, I went on a date with a woman and we went back to her place afterwards. We didn't have sex at all - only rubbing with clothes on and a few kisses. No tongues involved in the kisses either. She kept her lips puckered. I don't even remember my lips being wet. On Sunday, I noticed what looked like a scab no bigger than an small ink dot on the outside of my bottom lip. It was gone by Sunday night and never actively bled. I really don't know what it was or where it came from. I know my date didn't bite me. We only discussed sex and she told me that she is HIV negative. Should I be worried about a possible HIV transmission? Thanks and you can expect a $50 donation coming in the next few days.

Sol

Hi Sol,

I'm delighted you readily found the information you desired in the archives! Many, many, many other questioners would as well if they took the initiative and time to look. The information you found about kissing is absolutely correct and corresponds to the lyrics of the famous song: "You must remember this, a kiss is just a kiss, as times goes by."

Stay well, Sol, and thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

unprotected sex
broken condom -is pep medication required(Urgent)