'Thanks' Again

Back at the end of April, I let you know that I was getting married soon and had made a really dumb mistake by sleeping with a girl of unknown status....

Since, I had a test at what I now know to be 80 days and another at 95 days, both via Home Access and both negative. I would love to WOO-HOO!! scream and shout, but for some reason the Chantix, persistant sinus infection, and a white tongue dont seem to want to let me. Im pretty sure that you will tell me Ive lost my mind, but for some reason I cannot seem to get over this episode, even though my fiance knows and forgives. Now what do I do?

If you can't accept the now overwhelming and irrefutable evidence that you dodged the HIV bullet, you should seek the help of a licensed mental health practitioner, because your fears are irrational and completely unwarranted. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. Continue to follow up with your general medical doctor regarding your chronic sinusitis and white tongue. The two might be related (postnasal drip from sinusitis or thrush caused by using antibiotics).

I'll leave you with one final word: WOO-HOO (or is that two words?).

Re: possible rape in public toilet
Need advice about possible HIV infection and testing