Jun 3, 2011
I am a male, 43 yo and discovered i had hiv in october 2010. My CD4 then was 580 and i had my cd 4 count again this May 2011 and it is 581. i have not started any hiv meds/ARV. My question is can i get myself a laser resurfacing on my face? I have done two laser treatment on my face bec i have a birthmark and now i want to have it done again bec my birthmarks are re appearing and also to treat my facial skin of pre mature aging. Is it possible? Thank you..
Response from Dr. Frascino
No problem whatsoever!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv From Kissing An Hiv Positive Person?
- Is Aids Caused By A Lytic Or Lysogenic Virus?
- Can You Catch Hiv From A Chef's Cooked Food?
- Will My Std Show Up On My Hiv Test?
- Is A Yeast Infection That Wont Go Away Is An Early Symptom Of Hiv?
- How Long Do Symptoms Of The Mouth Begin If Hiv Infected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.