should i under go test

hi doctor i had anal with my friend in the month of jan and during the process condom tore and after a month i got my friend tested he was positive i was scared than i got my blood tested in the moth of april i am negative am i safe or sholud i go for testing again please help me sir

The second question is there any chance that a person who is negative at the third month become positive at his or her sixth month test.Please help me

Because you had a significant HIV exposure -- condom failure during anal sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive -- the CDC recommends HIV-antibody testing at both the three- and six-month marks. Your negative three-month test is extremely encouraging, but a six-month test is still warranted. The statistical odds are now all in your favor that you did not contract the virus.

Stimulants & Window Period
Worried from possible exposure from masturbation and deep kissing