Hey Doc, Can ya Pass This to the news Update People of this Site?

Hey Doc,

Very impressed with the works you guys are doing on this website to raise awareness of HIV from all aspects of life. Came across this interesting article on the New York Magazine website. here's the link:

http://nymag.com/health/features/aids-cure-2011-6/

I don't know how to refer this to the people managing the News section on this website. I'm sure all the doctors will be familiar with this case already but this does offer a glimmer of hope for the layman who are affected by HIV be it themselves, their families or friends etc.

It may also raise some activities in the aspect of funding for researching a 'cure' for HIV instead of just researching for treatment.

Sure, I'll post the link. I've discussed Timothy Brown's case several times over the years. Before his actual identity was released he was referred to as "The Berlin Patient." I'll post a link below. I also discussed the case in my three-part blog "The Search for the Cure Heats Up," which can be found on The Body's blog page.

Thanks for forwarding the article.

Be well.

Doctors in Berlin claim to have found a "cure" for HIV (BERLIN PATIENT, 2010) (TIMOTHY BROWN, THE BERLIN PATIENT, 2010) Dec 18, 2010

female
Thank You Dr. Frascino- casual contact (CASUAL CONTACT, 2011)