Sperm ejaculation on penis

Dear Robert,

I didn't find any specific question or answer of the following kind in the archive so therefore my question.

Although I'm always very careful in these circumstances a guy ejaculated when I was laying under him and some sperm may have come on my penis and maybe my urethra (since I felt some drip of wet stuff on my hand as I was also mastrubating and holding my penis). Is this a risk for HIV and do I need to worry? 5 minutes after when I came I rinsed my penis with plenty of water.

Thanks for answering this. Donation will obviously be made to this wonderful initiative.

David

Hi David,

The chance that a significant amount of HIV-infected spunk could find its way into your urethra from the episode you describe is so remote that it becomes essentially nonexistent. If my reassurance is not sufficient for you to put your worries permanently to rest, you could get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark, primarily to gain psychological peace of mind. I have absolutely no doubt the result would be negative.

Thank you for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated and urgently needed. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will forever by HIV free.

Be well.

Lubrication and HIV Risk
RE: Exposed