Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Re: concerned about precum where do I send donation?
Jun 1, 2011

Dr. Bob Thank you for your answer. This week after three half weeks after my possible exposure I had fever 100.1 and body aching for 24 hours. And diarrhea for 3 days does this HIV symptoms and does this change your answer? Concerned about precum where do send donation May 7, 2011 Dr. Bob

I am concerned a couple days ago I reached through the fly of a guy pants to rub his penis with his underwear still on I am concerned because I had a small scrape on my finger and concerned he may had precum come through his underwear or on his pants and came incontact with the scrape on my finger. Do I need to be concerned of being infected this way and do you warrant testing? Thank you so much where do I send donation?

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Relax Max. Your fears are unwarranted. There is no risk of HIV transmission from your giving your buddy a hand on top of his tighty whities, even with a scrape on your finger and the possible presence of pre-cum.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Thanks for your support!

Be well. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Nope!

Dr. Bob

Concerned about precum where do send donation May 7, 2011

Previous
SERIOUSLY WANT TO END THIS DOC.THANKS TO CONCLUDE!! Donation Cont
Next
I am poz and he is not

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.