SERIOUSLY WANT TO END THIS DOC.THANKS TO CONCLUDE!! Donation Cont

Hi Doc Bob,

Thanks for help extended and replying to me on almost all questions.The array of uncertainty continued and i got my self tested at 221 days mark( 3 days shy of 32 weeks or 8 months) by ECLIA test for the 10th time and the result was NON REACTIVE.

Doctor i am not going to test any further i have taken so far these tests

1) 10 times-ECLIA test

2) 01 time-DUO test

3 02 times-ELISA/EIA rapid test

4 01 times-TRIDOT test

In all i have taken 14 HIV tests in 8 months!!.Doctor i just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart and before leaving the forum i just want to tell you that i have still on and off dizzinezz,neck pain and on and off pains in elbows/arms and legs.But i have full faith in science and moving on with life,i just have few last questions which i shall be always indebted if answered

1 Since i have taken 10 times ECLIA test can these by relied fully?

2 Do you think that above mentioned symptoms looks like ARS?

3 Finally can i WOO HOO?Please

Thanks for the support Doc BOB and another donation your way

Regards, AK

Hello AK,

If you "seriously want to end this," then end it already. Frevinsakes! In fact, I'm going to help you end it by not responding to your specific three questions! (I've already addressed these questions multiple times and my assessment hasn't changed.)

I'll simply end with a final WOO-HOO! and thank you for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, you are indeed well!)

Thank you and advice for people looking for advice.
Re: concerned about precum where do I send donation?