help me dr bob donation in the way
Jun 1, 2011
Response from Dr. Frascino
Your STD/HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent, assuming the latex condom was used properly and didn't break.
Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.
Continue to play safe and you'll stay safe.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can You Put On Herpes Sore To Stop The Itch?
- What Can Cause A False Positive Hpv Test?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Ways To Contract Genital Herpes
- Virus Life Cycle Of Hpv
- Risk Of Transmitting Herpes Through Kissing
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.