|help me dr bob donation in the way
Jun 1, 2011
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Your STD/HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent, assuming the latex condom was used properly and didn't break.
Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.
Continue to play safe and you'll stay safe.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.