Can't get a straight answer on Oral Sex?

Dear Dr. Frascino,

Im Mike, 27 and from the UK. Just wanted to say reading through your forums, I find your answers to be very honest and hilarious at times! I read your answers all the time!

Now to my question (not so much on HIV because I know thats considered low risk HIV transmission in Oral sex)

1. If a female performed a Blowjob on her male partner, Can she get an STD in her mouth and then spread it on to other men she performs a BJ on?

2. If I perform Oral sex (Cunnilingus, Sorry hate the word myself!) lol. If I perform Oral sex on a female partner can I get an STD in my mouth and then spread it on to other females if I performed it on them again?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

All the best from this side of the water, Mike :-)

Hello Mike,

In both scenarios, gals noshing on throbbing tallywhackers or guys having "lunch at the Y," it's certainly possible to contract various STDs. Many STDs are quite readily transmitted via all types of oral sex (gonorrhea, herpes, syphilis, etc.). Once infected that person could then transmit the STD to another partner. This is the basic principle behind sexually transmitted diseases. If you are asking how long it takes for someone to acquire the STD and then become infectious, that varies from disease to disease. Generally speaking it's not immediate.

Hope that helps.

medhelp.org
help me dr bob donation in the way