Possible Rape in Public Toilet (FEARS OF BEING ANALLY RAPED, 2011)

Respected Dr Bob, Hello!

Hope you are in the pink of health.

I was giddy yesterday when I was at a train station in London. So I went to use the public toilet to compose myself and then went to urine in the urinal (not the cubicle). I did not see anyone when I entered the toilet. After I had finished urinating, I saw someone standing right behind me. He said, nice fuck. I was terrified and ran out of the toilet. I fear that this man could have done something and in particular, raped me from behind. I was so giddy at that time which has added to my anxiety. I tried to rationalize with myself but it does not seem to work. I fear I have HIV now from that possible rape in the toilet. Would you recommend doing a HIV test? Would 3 months be conclusive? I am a 17 year old male student from London. Can you help me please, dear doctor? I would really appreciate it.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

- Martino

Hello Martino,

Giddy? Why would being giddy cloud your memory as to whether you were sexually assaulted? Martino, your rape fears are imaginary. HIV testing is not warranted; however, you may well benefit from psychotherapy (counseling) from a licensed mental health practitioner to explore these sexual fantasies and evaluate your anxiety. You're not alone in having these types of unwarranted and completely irrational fears. See link below for similar situations from the archives of this forum.

Be well.

Time to leave the world behind (FEARS OF BEING ANALLY RAPED, 2010) (VISIONS AND FEARS OF BEING SEXUALLY ASSAULTED WHILE SLEEPING, 2010)Oct 20, 2010

prezista problems
Living with it for 10 years