HIV from precum during masturbation

I am in a monogamous 10-year relationship with a great guy. Last week, while I was on business in a gay-friendly resort town, I went down to the steamroom at the hotel I was at. A man sat next to me and began masturbating himself a bit. I became a little aroused, and he reached over and grabbed my balls and cock and stroked me a few times before I told him to stop. He asked me where the action was, and said he was an 'aggressive' (I think) bottom... I went out and took a shower and paid special attention to my genitals and under my foreskin, as I am learning that I have cells there that can attract HIV. I am not circumsized. My concern is that his hand was wet -- from sweat with the humidity in there, but could there also have been some precum mixed in? I'm not sure. I don't want to ever pass anything on to my partner. Should I get tested? PCP? Was there a risk? My concern is that I hear about HIV from anal intercourse, but can we be sure it isn't spread from mutual masturbation too? I guess I'm asking if I put myself at risk. Would the precum have been dilited by the steamroom, or would that have amplified it in volume? I'm scared -- was this a "no risk" event? I want to remain monogamous for life with my partner -- we're perfect together and I screwed up.

Mutual masturbation is not considered a risk for HIV transmission/acquisition. Check out the archives of this forum. We have an entire chapter devoted to "burping the nephew." The primary reason to get HIV tested would be to gain psychological peace of mind. The result will undoubtedly be negative. Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) is certainly not warranted. I would suggest leveling with your partner as your biggest problem at this time appears to be guilt.

Good luck. Be well.

Important Hep C / HIV worry please help
p24 is equivocal, P66 PRESENT (INAPPROPRIATE WESTERN BLOT TEST, 2011)