2 months isolating myself pls help
Jun 1, 2011
Dear doctor, Thank you for taking your time. I had all the tests done last year all came out ok. Been a commited relationship. Recently i went out with some friends a girl accidenrally hit my mouth. HEr finger hit my tooth. I checked my iner lip and there was a very small wound it wasnet bleeding bad there was blood if I sqeezed my inner lip it healed the very next day.. Im not sure if she had a wound or bled what if she did Im so scared and paranoid I have been a wreck no sex and all stayin away from everybody..
1) Can I move on? 2)AMi carzy and paranoid do i need to seek help? 3) any risk of hiv or std
Response from Dr. Frascino
You've been sending the same question nearly every day. Just how many times do you want me to respond to your identical question? See link below from May 27, 2011.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long After Your Affected With Hiv Do You Get Yeast Infections?
- How Long Do It Takes To Get Hiv Results Back From A Hospital?
- Will Losing Weight Help Neuropathy In Feet?
- Signs And Symptoms Of Full Blown Aids
- How Many Time Does It Take To Have Sex With A Person Hiv Positive For You To Get It?
- Can Somebody Get Infected With Hiv Through Drinking Infected Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.