PEP help......

I would really appreciate a recommendation regarding if I should begin PEP treatment. The scenario is as follows:

Vegas. Hooker. Drunk. (heard this one before?). Anyway, I did use a condom but I was absolutely hammered and have no idea if it was on correctly because frankly I cant remember all of the details. I do know that the hooker called the front desk to bring up a box of condoms. I also know for sure that I put it on but again cant remember how well it was on. Vaginal insertion, no anal insertion but rubbing with my penis. I did not ejaculate and at some point we removed the condom and she gave me a hand job (also no ejaculation).

This disaster took place Friday morning, so I know my window to begin the PEP is rapidly closing. Thank you very much for any comments.

Hi.

"Vegas. Hooker. Drunk." Nope, never heard that one before.

It would be very difficult for me to give a firm recommendation on PEP or no PEP based on the limited information provided, and particularly because you were so blotto you "can't remember all the details." If Velma Vegas did use a latex condom properly while riding your one-eyed monster, PEP would not be warranted. Hand-jobs are not a risk for HIV transmission. If, on the other hand, she didn't use the latex raincoat properly or decided to go commando (unprotected) on your tallywhacker, PEP might be considered.

The good news is that she was smart enough to call the front desk and order that 50-dollar box of condoms. Most pros know how to use condoms correctly. After all sex is their job, right? And hookers want and need to protect themselves from their horned-up and totally hammered businessmen clients visiting Vegas. Consequently, with the limited information available to me I'd guess what happened in Vegas stayed in Vegas! I would not recommend PEP. A single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark and maybe some counseling about alcohol abuse are all that's warranted.

weird situation here
2 months isolating myself pls help