weird situation here

hey dr. bob. it been now almost 5 months past my exposure. . Now i had protection when i had sexual intercourse but the girl was on her period( and i dont know if this is high risk or low risk). i had only known this lady for 2 weeks and shes 28 with 3 children so i suspected that it'll be all good( i know i know stupid me right). now i messaged you way back about testing and what not and you clearly stated that 3 months is conclusive. so i tested at the std clinic here in canada using the elisa test at 6,12 and 16 weeks all neg. but i just cant understand why the nurses there tell me to test at 4 months if they stated my risk was low . i have had symtoms and still do to this day. so here are my questions

1. is my risk low or high.

2. are my 6,12,and 16 week tests conclusive as in woo hooable, or should i test again, also is there any way that my symtoms could be hiv related ??

3. and my 3rd and final question is why do so many nurses have so many differnt anwsers to when a test is conclusive. ive gone 6 times and of all the times ive gotten 6 weeks 12 weeks and 6 months. i dont understand so please explain to if they are uneducated or what not.

im making a donation of $40 ( sorry if its kinda on the low side, im pretty low on the flow haha). but ill be making it asap. thankyou dr bob :)

Hi.

1. Extremely low.

2. Yes. Conclusive, definitive and WOO-HOO-able. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted. Whatever is causing your symptoms, one thing is certain: it's not HIV!

3. There are many different sets of guidelines regarding HIV-diagnostic testing. Some haven't been updated since Reagan was president. Different testing sites and clinical laboratories also may use different testing assays. Finally, some muses are always looking for a hot date on Saturday night and so they may have you come back more often hoping you'll ask them out. (Of course the opposite is also true. Some guys wind up going to the clinic more than needed just to be manhandled by Nurse Good-body.)

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

WOO-HOO! Be well. Stay well.

Masseuse risk
PEP help......