May 27, 2011
Hi. I went to a massage parlor on 05/06/2011 and did the following:
-she sucked my nipples -i sucked her nipples for about 10 mins. I dont know if she was pregnant or lactating though I didnt taste anything. -she gave me a handjob.
Am I at risk for HIV/Hepatitis viruses/other stds? I dont feel any symptoms.
Will make a donation to your foundation (it rhymes :))
Response from Dr. Frascino
Are you at risk for HIV/hepatitis/STDs from your rub-and-tug experience at the massage parlor??? Nope!
Neither worry nor testing is warranted.
Thanks for the rhyme and the support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Herpes Simplex Go Away On Its Own?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
- What If My Herpes Culture Came Back Negative?
- What Does The Discharge From Chlamydia Look Like For Men?
- What Can I Do To Ease The Pain From Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.