Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Massage and rub (will send 50$ donation on 15th june)
May 27, 2011

Hi Dr. Bob. I hope you can answer this question. I picked up a girl on a club were most of them are sex workers. She told me she has 2 sons, one who is sick so she said thats the reason she was trying to earn money this way (I think its true because the son kept ringing her phone. My plan was to just get a massage. So I brought her home. She gave me a full massage, both of us naked. I licked her tits and other parts (not cunnilinguis)nor rimming. She touched and kind of pressed my ass for a while too (not fingering per se, more like digital playing. Also touched her asshole for a bit and masturbated myself. She masturbated me as well and was on top of me. She tried to stick my penis into her but i didnt let her. However my penis might have had contact with the outside of her vagina and maybe fluids. Im worried my urethra may have come in contact with fluids. However, no oral sex nor kissing nor any kind of coitus. The sad thing is i had just woohooed 2 days before that encounter so Im beating myself up. She did ask if I had condoms (which I did not) and I guess that could be a good sign, but when we were in the heat odf the moment she tried to stick my penis into her but it didn',t go in, was only "brushed". She also masturbated me and me too. I didnt stick anything into her, maybe a quick one second tongue contact.Please tell me there is no risk if that is in order. Would testing warranted in this instance other than to put my mind at ease? Thank you very much. After she left and I woke up depression hit me with a vengeance. I'm feeling do dedolate right now. I'll be making a 50$ donation on the 16th june (5 days after my B-day) When I get payed. I have her number though... what if I manage to get her tested, though that would be up to her of course? Or would that be unnecessary? Seriously doc do you see any matter for concern here? I really need your reassurance to go on with my life please take a minute or 2 to answer. It would mean very much to me. You've helped me a couple times andI'll never forget that. Please allow me to get my life back. Again One last question, the average for getting infected with man to woman vaginal penetration is 1 in 1500 right? Since there was not proper penetration I suppose my risk is minimal to almost non existent...Am I right? Thanks for helping us cope with our demons. What I've told you is very accurate. Can a prognosis be made regarding the facts I told you? Thanks a lot. Frosty.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello, Frosty.

You feel "do dedolate"??? OK, if you say so.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is negligible at best. I see no cause for concern or HIV-antibody testing (aside from gaining peace of mind).

Relax, Frosty. Continue to play safe and you'll stay safe.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending my good-luck karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free.

Good luck. Be well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
what is safe for 2 poz guys to do
Next
do i still need pyschiatrist or is that conclussive?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.