Can't stop worrying

I had a sexual experience where I had anal sex with an unknown partner(don't know their status.) The condom broke and I immediately pulled out (maybe 2 seconds exposure). I went and washed off my penis. 4 and a half weeks later I came down with the flu 2 days with a fever one day with a sore throat. Then I developed a hacking cough and congestion that went away in a few days. The cough lingered another week. I researched on the Internet and read about the rash. I have a rash on my right side small pink needle head sized. I work out a lot and always have these on my hip, but now they come up to my breast. Since I've notice them they have been there over 3 weeks, maybe longer since I wasnt really looking for a rash. It's been almost 7 weeks since my exposure and I'm going to the doctor this week, but I just want some feedback because I'm driving myself crazy. Thank you for you help, and please let me know how to make a donation, this service is great.

Hello, Can't Stop Worrying.

Your potential HIV exposure was an incredibly brief two seconds. Your HIV-acquisition risk is extremely low.

Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. That said, your symptoms and timeline are not consistent with HIV acute retroviral syndrome.

Primarily to gain psychological peace of mind you could get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The odds are beyond astronomical that you did not contract HIV from this incident.

Thank you for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending my good-luck karma that your definitive HIV-antibody test will be negative. I'm quite confident it indeed will be.

med student question-- clarification regarding dried blood, cdc facts and hiv , and hep c vaccine.
Do i need to go for HIV test