|Hiv and syphillis
May 27, 2011
If tested for HiV do results show up for syphillis?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
If tested for HIV, do results show up for syphilis??? WHAT??? No, of course not. HIV tests are specific for HIV and syphilis tests are specific for syphilis. Are you being home-schooled? Just wondering.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.