Receptive condoms for male-to-male sex

Dear Doc.,

I am considering using the receptive condom (aka female condom). Is it safe for male-to-male sex? Does it hold up during long, vigorous, anal sex for the receptive partner? Is seems like the penis could accidentally be inserted outside of the condom if one is not extremely careful.

Hi.

Female condoms (FCs) for men having anal sex with men are indeed an option and in fact some guys have been using them successfully for quite some time. Yes, they are durable even for jackhammer top guys on megadoses of Cialis. However, you are correct: FCs can be somewhat tricky to use and yes, you have to be careful not to have the throbbing tallywhacker miss the target. If you try FCs, I'd recommend removing the "inner ring" before inserting the condom. I'll repost below a link to some previous posts discussion this option.

Female condoms...yes or no ? Jul 4, 2007

Dr Bob are you mad at me? im sorry i only trust you havent felt love in 2 years
Kissing, frottage, and mutual masterbation.