Dr Bob are you mad at me? im sorry i only trust you havent felt love in 2 years
May 27, 2011
Dear doctor Bob, I know yu read a lot of emails each day and are very busy. I respect your for that but I am sorry to bother you. I have been going crazy and almost losing it only our words can keep me sane. I trust your word. Doctor i went out with some friends and a gril accidentally hit my mouth hittingmy tooth ( ialmost bit her)accidentally . there was a very very small wound inside my lip due to the hit . it didnt bleed like when you have chapped lips but there was blood it didnt hur it healed the next day. I have been in a commited relationship and have had tests done last year. I have become so paranoid due to an experience. I havent had sex with the girl i will be marrying due to fear. Ican keep on testing for evey little thing. 1) Can i move on do i need to seek help? 2) any risks for hiv or std? 3) can just relax and forget abt it
Response from Dr. Frascino
No, of course I'm not mad at you. I didn't respond previously because I was hoping you would have used the extensive archives of this forum to get the reassurance you needed. There are many questions similar to yours already posted and readily available. Have a look. Your STD/HIV risk is essentially nonexistent and your worries, unwarranted.
1. Can you move on? It doesn't appear you can, based on your nearly daily posts to me talking about "going crazy and almost losing it." Seeking help for your irrational HIV fears and anxiety appears to be warranted.
3. See #1 above.
Good luck. Hope you're feelin' the love once again!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Does Hiv Affect Your Stomach?
- Can You Get Hiv If You Swallow Sperm?
- Can You Live 40 Years With Hiv?
- Can You Receive A Disability Check For Having Hiv?
- How Long Does It Take For The Hiv Virus To Show Up In Blood?
- What Are The Chances Of Contracting Hiv If You Had Sex With An Infected Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.